About Our Sponsors
The AICM is a not for profit professional body setting professional standards and providing for the education, career needs and interests of all who work in the Credit Industry.
Credit management embraces the provision of credit and related services to individuals (consumer credit) and business (commercial credit). Our members are individuals working in roles involved with:
- Evaluating whether a credit facility should be provided
- Collections and recovery of monies owed
- Management of cashflow and financial reporting
- Credit professionals are also involved with bankruptcy and corporate insolvency.
- Credit professionals have a wide range of career opportunities ranging from roles relating to accounts receivable through to managing billion dollar ledgers with national and international responsibilities.
The AICM supports the professional capability of credit practitioners by providing a range of continuing professional development and career recognition opportunities.
The AICM is the only Credit Industry based Training Organisation, we provide Certificate and Diploma courses in Credit Management delivered on-line and face to face. The AICM is also able to tailor our training to suit every organisation's needs.
About Results Legal
Specialised legal recovery, insolvency law and commercial disputes
Results Legal is a specialist law firm practicing exclusively in legal recovery, insolvency law and commercial disputes. Operating nationally, Results Legal focuses on promoting and protecting the rights of trade credit clients
Results Legal regularly acts on behalf of some of Australia’s largest trade credit companies in pursuing legal recovery action, resolving disputed claims, defeating preference claims and promoting and protecting their PPSA rights.
As trade credit specialists, Results Legal offer many market leading features and significant benefits to their clients including:
- proven experience with both high volume legal recovery and complex litigation disputes
- results focused service and advice
- online client interface providing 24/7 access
- automated fee calculator
- price certainty (clear and often fixed fees)
- nationwide service (practicing in all Australian states and territories)
Results Legal are the obvious first choice for companies seeking a national solution to resolve commercial disputes and pursue swift, successful and cost effective legal recovery action.
Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world. Using the combined strength of unique trusted data, technology and innovative analytics, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions. The company organises, assimilates and analyses data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 6,600 employers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Equifax operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and more recently in the Asia Pacific region, with the acquisition of Veda, a data analytics company and the leading provider of credit information and analysis in Australia and New Zealand. Combined the companies bring nearly 170 years of data and insights experience to the marketplace.
Equifax is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index, and its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. Equifax employs approximately 9,400 employees worldwide.
NCI has developed a complete range of trade credit services and can tailor individual solutions to suit all sizes and types of businesses.
We offer the following:
- Credit Insurance - the ultimate protection against bad debts, where you have your debtors insured against the risk of insolvency, protracted default or political events.
- Information - online and unlimited access to an exclusive debtor knowledgebase ensuring up-to-date and accurate information about your current and potential customers.
- Advice - experienced and proven risk analysts to convert information into practical trading advice and agreeable credit limits for you.
- Management - from full credit approval to monitoring and reporting services and tailored outsourced credit management assisting you to manage your debtors and improve your cash flow and profitability.
- Training - tailored training for all levels of your business including a comprehensive daily Procedures Manual.
- Collections - a specialised, committed and commercially orientated collection team to collect your outstanding monies with the skills to preserve your customer relationships.